FREE FLU VACCINATIONS remain available for the Stanford community in 2014.
Flu activity is increasing nationally and is now widespread in California. If you have not been immunized for flu yet, it is not too late!
Please contact one of the health centers below to schedule vaccination:
Students: Vaden Health Center, 650-498-2336
University Employees: Stanford University Occupational Health Center, 650-725-5308
SLAC Employees: SLAC Occupational Health Center, 650-926-2281
Hospital Employees: Stanford Hospital & Clinics Occupational Health Services, 650-723-5922
Stanford University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Read the 2013-2014 CDC vaccine information sheet
- Complete, print, and sign the flu consent form
- Bring this completed form to your appointment
FREE VACCINATION ELIGIBILITY
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
VACCINATION FOR $26.00 FEE (check payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt as possible
- No vaccinations will be provided to children
- Spouse/domestic partners of students must be accompanied by the student.