FREE FLU VACCINATIONS are available for the Stanford community this fall at a number of on-campus vaccination clinics. Please see the Stanford University Events Calendar for more details.
Today and Tomorrow
Wilbur Dining: Tuesday October 21st from 5:00 – 7:00 PM
GSB MBA Student Lounge: Wednesday October 22nd from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM, Faculty Building West, First Floor
Highlighted Upcoming Events
Vaden Student Health: Every Monday October 27th through December 1st (except for Thanksgiving week) from 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Burnham Pavilion: Thursday October 30th from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
SLAC: Thursday October 23rd from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Bldg 48 Redwood Room
Postdoc Fair: Tuesday October 28th from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Li Ka Shing Berg Hall C
Retiree Fair: Wednesday October 29th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Tresidder Union, Oak Lounge
Li Ka Shing: Tuesday November 4th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Li Ka Shing Berg Hall, 2nd floor
Tresidder: Wednesday November 5th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Tresidder Oak West Lounge
Porter Drive: Thursday November 6th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, 3160 Porter Drive, Pacific Ocean Room
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Read the 2014 CDC vaccine information sheet
- Complete, print, and sign the flu consent form
- Bring this completed form to your appointment
FREE VACCINATION ELIGIBILITY
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
VACCINATION FOR $32.00 FEE (check payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge (if you are a medical student, University Faculty/Staff)
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible
- No vaccinations will be provided to children.
- Spouse/domestic partners of students must be accompanied by the student and bring personal ID for verification purposes.
- Stanford University physicians with Hospital IDs: University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.
You may additionally contact one of the health centers below to schedule vaccination:
University Employees: Stanford University Occupational Health Center, 650-725-5308
SLAC Employees: SLAC Occupational Health Center, 650-926-2281
Hospital Employees: Stanford Hospital & Clinics Occupational Health Services, 650-723-5922