FREE FLU VACCINATIONS remain available for the Stanford community in 2014.
Please contact one of the health centers below to schedule vaccination:
Students: Vaden Health Center, 650-498-2336
University Employees: Stanford University Occupational Health Center, 650-725-5308
SLAC Employees: SLAC Occupational Health Center, 650-926-2281
Hospital Employees: Stanford Hospital & Clinics Occupational Health Services, 650-723-5922
Stanford University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Read the 2013-2014 CDC vaccine information sheet
- Complete, print, and sign the flu consent form
- Bring this completed form to your appointment
FREE VACCINATION ELIGIBILITY
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
VACCINATION FOR $26.00 FEE (check payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt as possible
- No vaccinations will be provided to children
- Spouse/domestic partners of students must be accompanied by the student.