FREE FLU VACCINATIONS are available for the Stanford community both before and after the Thanksgiving and Winter Closures.
Get vaccinated at least two weeks before travel to allow time for antibody production!
Highlighted Upcoming Events
Vaden Student Health: Monday, December 1st from 3:00 – 6:00 PM
You may additionally contact one of the health centers below to schedule vaccination:
University Employees: Stanford University Occupational Health Center, 650-725-5308
SLAC Employees: SLAC Occupational Health Center, 650-926-2281
Hospital Employees: Stanford Hospital & Clinics Occupational Health Services, 650-723-5922
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Read the 2014 CDC vaccine information sheet
- Complete, print, and sign the flu consent form
- Bring this completed form to your appointment
FREE VACCINATION ELIGIBILITY
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
VACCINATION FOR $32.00 FEE (check payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge (if you are a medical student, University Faculty/Staff)
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible
- No vaccinations will be provided to children.
- Spouse/domestic partners of students must be accompanied by the student and bring personal ID for verification purposes.
- Stanford University physicians with Hospital IDs: University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.